Syntellect, Inc., an industry leader in contact center and self-service technology, today announced the upcoming release of Syntellect Customer Interaction Management (CIM) version 8.0 from its award winning line of customer interaction solutions.
Syntellect CIM version 8.0 includes a number of new product enhancements, including:
* New auditing feature helps ensure compliance and logs a complete audit trail with reports of system changes made by agents, supervisors, and system applications
* Integration with Syntellect Communications Portal (SCP) for comprehensive handling and management of all voice interactions on a standards-based voice portal
* Agent and resource manager module updates increase usability and provide more flexible desktop integrations
* iVault now has partitioning of the interaction views to ensure that Agents only have visibility to the appropriate data
* Decision Manager enhancements enable more flexible reports
* New localization kits for Configuration Manager, iVault and QIM
* Updated support for many third-party components
Additional features available in the second half of 2011 include: inbound and outbound SMS message support through native interfaces as well as third-party aggregators, client user interface overhaul using thin client technologies, Supervisor/Agent Messaging enhancements, and support for VMware ESXi.
“Syntellect CIM v8.0 provides new market driven features, broader PBX/IP-PBX independence and updated support for additional third party components, including the latest 64-bit operating systems and virtualization,” stated J.R. Sloan, product director, portfolio management. “Updates to the Agent, Resource Manager and iVault components continue to help our customers meet their end goal of providing the highest levels of customer service with a personalized customer experience.”
Containing an advanced management engine, Syntellect CIM enables control of a universal queue of customer interactions of all types, including telephone, interactive voice response (IVR), voice mail, email, web chat and fax.
“New integration with SCP for CIM’s voice component provides a complete standards-based, unified communication solution. SCP handles all voice interactions including direct and queued inbound and outbound calls, abandoned callbacks and in-queue voicemail,” added Sloan.
Syntellect CIM 8.0 will be available in April 2011. For additional information about Syntellect CIM, visit www.syntellect.com.