How old is your IVR system? Does it recognize SMS, email or video response? Can you develop your own call flows?
Enghouse Interactive Communications Portal v9.0 (formerly Syntellect Communications Portal / Envox Communications Development Platform) is a continuing evolution of the customer self-service experience. The latest release of this industry-leading IVR platform offers new features and improved performance and density, empowering organizations to create dynamic and flexible automated voice solutions that improve customer engagement and reduce the overall cost of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Development enhancements to Enghouse Interactive Communications Portal v9.0 include:
- Multi-Engine Architecture: The ability to partition channels into multiple processes instead of a single engine, increasing the scalability, reliability and resiliency with a 2X increase in performance and density.
- Call Reconnect: Enables an automatic engine restart based on a pre-defined schedule or specific conditions with all telephone connections maintained and no lost calls.
- VoiceXML Studio: A graphical development environment that is used as an alternative to writing code is now a component of Communications Portal.
- Enhanced Console Security: Strength control meter displays the quality of the password entered and enforces new password strength requirements.
- Development Environment Enhancements and Updates: Enhanced support for CCXML 1.0, redundant ASR servers, resource pooling and dynamic ASR allocations, et al.
Contact Enghouse Interactive and discover how you can bring your IVR system into the 21st century!